- About Utila
Official Utila Page
- Utila Guide
Web based guide providing information about Utila
- BICA-UTILA: Bay Islands Conservation Association
BICA-Utila is the Utila branch of a local conservation association headed by Patricia Steffan
- Utila Eastwind
free online newspaper
- Bay Islands Voice - News magazine for Roatan, Utila and Guanaja
Magazine on the Bay Islands
- IDBAmerica: Laws and nature
Magazine of the Inter American Developmental Bank with several Articles regarding Utila Roatan and PMAIB
- Laguna Beach Resort, Utila, Bay Islands, Honduras
A Resort in Utila
- Utila Water Sports
Small, yet efficient PADI and SSI diving instruction centre.
- Utila Lodge
A Lodge in Utila
- Utila Dive Centre | Utila, Honduras
A professional dive centre in Utila.
- Utila Tips
Utila Page in a Honduran travel tips magazine
- Original Volunteers
Volunteer Agency from England, they offer many places and have some exclusive partners (e.g. in Nepal or South Africa)
- Volunteer Latin America
Volunteer Latin America provide information on free volunteering and affordable volunteer work opportunities in Central and South America
- A Pas de Loup
French volunteering agency, see also link-list from A Pas de Loup
- Jobs Abroad Bulletin
Gap years, career breaks, paid and volunteer jobs abroad.
- idiomas & aventuras - La Ceiba + Utila (Bay Islands), Honduras
Spanish School in La Ceiba with a Utila Programme
- VirtualTourist.com - Utila Travel Guide - Pictures, Tips and ...
Private Travel report on Utila
- Noonsite: Utila
Utila Information for Cruising Sailors
- Google Directory - Regional > Central America > Honduras > Islands ...
Google Directory on Utila
- Turquoise Net - Honduras : Places to Stay - Utila
Hotelguide Mentioning some of the higher class hotels on Utila
- Global Volcanism Program | Utila Island | Summary
Sleeping Volcanos on Utila: Stuart Hill and Pumkin Hill
German Site: Mesoamerica Travel on Utila
- Bob Klemow's Fishie Journal Utila Lodge Images
Underwaterphotographie on Utila and elsewhere from Bob Klenow
- Gap Year Travel Insurance by Essential Travel
- Volunteer Travel Insurance by Essential Travel
- Utila Cay Life information about the unique life on the Utila Cays
- Green Volunteers the World Guide and Database to Voluntary Work in Nature Conservation
- Globalnomadic specialize in providing Serious and Affordable Volunteer & Internship Opportunities.
- Explo Guide a contributory website for Explorers looking to share or discover off the path spots around the world. If you are interested in joining the project or meeting other Explorers, join us!
The spiny tailed Utila Iguana (Ctenosaura bakeri) lives only in the 8km2 Mangrove Forest on the small Island Utila... more
Volunteering on Utila is not just a tropic - ecological course, with your work you help the practical protection of an endemic species... more
The Iguana Station, a short walk away from Utila Town's main road, plays a crucial role in the conservation of the Utila Iguana, also known as the 'Swamper' or 'Wishiwilli'... more